top of page

Saturday 6th Sunday 7th

Saturday: Low cloud and drizzle in the morning. Expected to clear abiut midday.

Many registered to attend. Busy day expected. Little prospect of soaring, due to cool weather

Sunday Weather expected to be similar to Saturday but a little better. No crew registered so no winch launching. Possibility of SLG flights.

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Back to Flying!

After a week or so of relatively fine weather, the airstrip has dried out enough to become useable However! There are still a lot of squishy patches that must be avoided both by gliders landing and ve

Clubhouse makeover

Working Bee / Social Occasion At long last, the very tired lino on the club house floor is being replaced. There was some damage from water a short while ago which has inspired the decision to go ahea

Ground Training Sessions

Information and training sessions will be given for any members that wish to attend: With the continuing wet weather, it is anticipated that the strip will not be useable until at least a week or two


bottom of page