top of page

Thursday 25th March, Sat 27 Sunday 28th

Thursday: Weather might be ok, though maybe a shower or two in the afternoon.

The strio may still be too wet to operate on. We will see.

The grass badly needs mowing. It may not be possible for the tractor to mow without damaging the strip.

Saturday Sunday: Forecast for cool weatherm light winds, no rain.

The strip should have dried out a bit by then. Hopefully we can have a productive couple of days flying.


14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Back to Flying!

After a week or so of relatively fine weather, the airstrip has dried out enough to become useable However! There are still a lot of squishy patches that must be avoided both by gliders landing and ve

Clubhouse makeover

Working Bee / Social Occasion At long last, the very tired lino on the club house floor is being replaced. There was some damage from water a short while ago which has inspired the decision to go ahea

Ground Training Sessions

Information and training sessions will be given for any members that wish to attend: With the continuing wet weather, it is anticipated that the strip will not be useable until at least a week or two


bottom of page