top of page

Flying Mangrove Thursday 9th, Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th, Monday 13th.

The airstrip shoukd be OK now as ni rain since last Saturday. There may still be a fewwet spots to avoid.


Weather should consistenty be fine but with strong to gusty Westerly windsn but swinging more to the South by Monday, We will have to be careful with winch positioning and layoff required.


New or prospective members:

If you would like to come on any if these days, go to the "Flyng Events - Registration" option to register a RSVP, then we know who is coming. This can make a difference as to whether we decide to fly or not.


Thursday will have Graeme and Rob as Instructors. Josh and Tim have indicated they will come so some flying can be done, subject to winds. More crew desirable.


Thursday:8.30 am Update. 2 instructors, + 2 flyers. Strong westerly winds at launch height 1pm 18kts W at 2000ft 20kts at 3000 ft at 1pm. Given the conditions, and only 4 participants, we need another participant.


Graeme can attend as instructor on one or maybe two of the weekend days if sufficinet crew are available.



Saturday : No registrations yet. There will not be flying if insufccient crew availabke.

Sunday : One registration - Need more.

Monday : One registration - Need more.


Self Launch Glider - anyome wanting to fly in this, contact Graeme to set a date and time. Flying subject to winds.

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Back to Flying

After a very long bout of no flying due to rain and the unusable wet strip, we expect to be flying again this Sunday 30th October as the strip should have dried out sufficiently for use with caution.

Comentarios


bottom of page