top of page

Saturday 20th Sunday 21st Feb

Updated: Feb 20, 2021

Sunday 21st. Flying cancelled. Weather not looking good. Minimal crew registered for bad conditions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Weather not looking great. However, on recent past weeks we have missed a couple of quite good days when the forecast was bad but it turned out OK, so there may be a

chance to fly in between showersif they eventuate.


Both days forecast for warm and possibility of a shower or two, a bit worse on Sunday. I will be available if anyone wants to fly and we can scrape up a crew.


Saturday - No winching as we dont't have a crew. Richard M has RSVP'd and I expect we can fy in the Dimona if wanted. Josh D expects to call in during the afternoon to look at the tractor.


Sunday 21st. One more accredited flyer and we can fly on the winch. Very miimal crew, but we can test the new radio comms and if all works OK we can fly with a bit of effort,


Regards

Graeme

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Back to Flying!

After a week or so of relatively fine weather, the airstrip has dried out enough to become useable However! There are still a lot of squishy patches that must be avoided both by gliders landing and ve

Clubhouse makeover

Working Bee / Social Occasion At long last, the very tired lino on the club house floor is being replaced. There was some damage from water a short while ago which has inspired the decision to go ahea

Ground Training Sessions

Information and training sessions will be given for any members that wish to attend: With the continuing wet weather, it is anticipated that the strip will not be useable until at least a week or two

Comentários


bottom of page