top of page

Thursday 17th December.

Weather not looking very good. As at 9.30pm Wednesday isufficient crew yet for flying.]

Mike Wooley will make the final decision as to whether to fly or not at about 8.30am Thursday.

Work to do if anyone wants to go and do some. Another coat of paint on the bathcroom, other cleaning, scraping etc. (Talk to Rob). See other blog for 19-20 Dec


12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Back to Flying!

After a week or so of relatively fine weather, the airstrip has dried out enough to become useable However! There are still a lot of squishy patches that must be avoided both by gliders landing and ve

Clubhouse makeover

Working Bee / Social Occasion At long last, the very tired lino on the club house floor is being replaced. There was some damage from water a short while ago which has inspired the decision to go ahea

Ground Training Sessions

Information and training sessions will be given for any members that wish to attend: With the continuing wet weather, it is anticipated that the strip will not be useable until at least a week or two

bottom of page